Thursday, June 12, 2014

Houzz/Pinterest

Building a house this time around is different in 2 ways.
 
1) HOUZZ
2) PINTEREST
 
Every night while I lay in bed, I search Houzz and Pinterest looking at all kinds of ideas for our house.  I'm hooked! This way when it's time for me to let the bestest contractor in the world know what color I want my granite to be, I will whip out my [cracked] ipad and show him.  Or when he asks what color kitchen cabinets I want, BAM, I've got it all ready for him! I will be organized and the process will be smooth and fast.  And us Barker's will be in our new home in no time. 
This is what I'm thinking at least.  
 
I love the idea of putting wallpaper behind the shelves in my closet.  I doubt Leven would want this in his closet.  AND I love Grey!
 I'm going to use grey in a few places this time around.  
 
 Plug in the drawer.....Simple idea, but a good one. 
Will do this in my bathroom and the girls as well.

I love the colors in this kitchen.  I love the color of the cabinets and the color of the island.  We will also have a built in hutch and it will be the same color as the island. 
Check out the sink and the floors.  Love 
 
If you haven't glanced at Pinterest or Houzz yet, join the club now!
 
~DB~





No comments: