Friday, June 13, 2014

TGIF

Yesterday went really well with our meeting with Rod.  I'm so excited about our house plan. Rod has the neatest software program and you can actually see inside the house.  It's like a 3D type of thing.  So if you are a visual type of person, which I think most people are, then it's something you really need to look at when you are building .  We ended up making a few more changes and I think the plan is ready to be finalized! Yesterday on my walk in the neighborhood I took a few pictures of our lot to show you where our house will be built.  In the next month or so we will clear the land and build our pad. 
 
 
 
 This picture is taken looking directly in front of where the house will be.

 This morning the pool guys were up early working on my brother's pool! I can't wait to keep you posted on this process. It's going to be a beauty!

Tomorrow night a few of my classmates from high school are going to meet in Longview for dinner to catch up.  It's hard to believe it's been 15 years. 
 
Happy Friday!
 

No comments: