Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Short and SWEET

This is my cousin Channing and she just got ENGAGED over the weekend!
I'm thrilled for her. I haven't met this feller yet, but I know he's a keeper with a smile on her face like this!
Love you sister!
 
Check out these two crazys.
Tyler and Brittyn are 2 and have now gotten these two personalites like you wouldn't believe.  Super cute and are super precious!
 Trever just got back from a week long cruise with his best buddy Bradley and Bradley's family. Check out this water. Doesn't it make you wanna just jump right in? Trever said it was the best vacation he has ever been on.  He's living with his mother this summer and working.  Lubbock will be here before he knows it.  He will be taking one summer course here pretty soon.
We miss him!
 Taydem is a little artist. When I was her age I couldn't even draw a stick person.  I swear I couldn't.  Can you guess who this person is in her drawing below? She loves to draw freehand. 
 
 Tenlee is talking up a storm these days. Well you know...baby talk! She will probably be just like her brother and sister...oh and her dad! Talk, talk and more talk! It's the sweetest though. She's just too precious. I can't help myself but love her UP! I walked in last night from working out and Leven was all in her face making her talk to him.  He had his camera out on his phone videoing it.  So cute.  After they were done, he went to play it back and realized he never hit the record button. Ha! 
 He tried!
 
Happy Tuesday

No comments: