Thursday, June 5, 2014

A little tear because it's the last day

Taydem's class had their FIELD DAY on Monday. I was so jealous seeing how much fun they had.  Times have changed for sure.  I know once they get a little older it becomes more competitive, but at the Primary school is all about fun and friends! Today is the last day of school.  We all say it every day how fast days come and go.  It seems like yesterday I was taking her to her first day of school and meeting her teacher for the first time.  It's sad.  I know I'm very partial to Tatum schools because it's where I grew up, but I love it so much.  I love the small town atmosphere. I love how everyone that I grew up with now have come back "home" like me and have their kids going to school with my kids as well.  It just shows how much we love and appreciate where we are from.  I love how Taydem's teacher this year, graduated with my sister.  And so many teachers in our near future, are also Tatum graduates!  We are all proud I guess! It's the small town in us.  And any other small town folks that you get around are the EXACT SAME WAY! We just can't help it. 
We bleed that GREEN AND WHITE!


 And this is Julia.  I pray that these two sweet girls stay the bestest of friends throughout their years together.  Taydem adores her! We find out in the next week or two who they will get for their first grade teacher. Fingers crossed that they get the same one!
 Taydem's very 1st trophy.  Super STAR in the making right here!
 She is very proud of it.
 Tenlee is loving her sleep and Momma is very proud of that!
Today she goes for her 2 month checkup. 
But Tenlee will NOT be very proud of those shots.
 Miranda Lambert's new CD came out on Tuesday and of course I've already downloaded it and have pretty much every song memorized.  Well not EVERY song, but most of them.  I just love her style of song writing and her voice.  She's got it going on and she's so far above the rest of the other women in country music.

No comments: