Wednesday, June 25, 2014

So much cuteness

The daycare that Tenlee goes to while we are at work is so good about taking pictures of her during the day and sending them to me.  Yesterday they also sent me a video of her laughing. ~love~ It also helps that I know everyone in the daycare! Small towns ROCK! Her new things....her tongue!

Every now and then don't you get a BRIGHT IDEA? Well I do.  So yesterday I thought I would make headbands out of Tshirts.  I've been seeing celebrities where headbands a lot lately, (Jessie James Decker) but more of a vintage retro look and I think they are just too cute, especially right now for summer. So I thought why not! On my lunch break today I'm heading to Hobby Lobby to look for a more wider selection on fabric.  Last night I used some Tshirts for practice and they turned out cute! They also make for a good work out headband!


FYI- Do NOT compare my "car look" to Jesse James Decker "car look!"
Hers is way HOTTER than mine!
With her windblown hair, mouth open, Ray Bans, cute self!!
 (I will try that next go round!)

No comments: