Thursday, May 2, 2013

Big News Ahead

We have really big news headed your way! (and NO, we aren't pregnant!!)

Tonight is Trever's first playoff game.  Wish him luck and say a little prayer.  They will play this team best two out of three.  So tonight's game will be at our place and then we travel to Lucas Lovejoy to play at their field.  If a third game permits, then we will play right after the second game. 

I will be traveling up to Ft. Worth tomorrow night for a fun night celebrating Brandi's bachelorette party! We will hang out in the Stock Yards up there.  We are eating first at the famous Joe T Garcia's and then probably end up at Billy Bob's! There are about 22 of us and Friday night we are dressing in our cowboy boots and dresses! Super cute.

Saturday the ladies will continue the fun with her lingerie party and laying out around the pool and then going out again Saturday night.  But I will leave Saturday around noon and drive over to Lucas Lovejoy to watch the second half of Trever's playoff games.  The things you do for your kids! I don't want to miss it and want to support he and the team as much as possible.  Lots of driving for all of us this weekend.

I got my flowerbeds worked on yesterday.  I got so tired of digging out those stupid weeds so I found someone that would do it cheap, all I had to do was buy the mulch! So Taydem and I headed to Walmart and came home with 15 bags of black mulch.  I probably should've taken the truck instead.  We barely got all those bags in my car.
I got home yesterday and my yard looked beautiful! My cleaning lady also came yesterday so my house was beautiful as well on the inside! That is one of my best feelings-walking into a clean home.

Have a great weekend! Until next time......

No comments: