Monday, May 6, 2013

Fun Weekend

Friday afternoon, Danin and I headed to Denton to pick up her new car!! Then we drove over to Fort Worth for Brandi's bachelorette party. Loads of fun we had. Her party was an all weekend thing but I knew I could only do Friday night since Trever's playoff games were on Saturday. I wasn't missing those games! Trever and his team had to win the first game on Saturday since they had already lost tge first game of the series on Thursday. They won 8-2!! Trever finally got his grove back. Played awesome! So game three was to happen right after game 2! We won 23-8!! Yes....I typed that correctly. 23-8! Now they advance to the next round. They will play another three game series starting this Friday against Mansfield Legacy. Here are some pics from this past weekend:

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: