Monday, May 13, 2013

Recap

Trevers team lost Friday night 11-2. So Saturday morning we headed up to Mansfield for game 2 and hopefully game 3. We won game 2!! In game 3 we were winning 5-2 in the 5th inning and everything went south. I just knew we had that game won. I bit off all my nails that I had been growing out since February. Omg! Sad sad for Trever and all the other senior boys. It breaks my heart seeing guys cry.

This is my mother! And.... She's awesome. Love her to pieces!


We had hamburgers out at their place yesterday with all the family.




This diamond came from a ring my Dad had given to my mother not long after they were married. They gave me the ring for my 21st birthday. And I never wore the ring so I had a necklace made from it! My new love. It's just beautiful! So it was a Mothers Day gift to myself!

Tay at the game on Saturday! Miss Hollywood!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: