Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Twister

My heart is broken after hearing and seeing that unimaginable tornado rip through Oklahoma yesterday afternoon.  After working out I was headed home and cried in my car heading back home.  Home. Something all those people lost yesterday. Their home.  You work your entire life building your home, physically and emotionally how you want it.  And then in one second, it's all gone.  All of it.  I can't even imagine what they are feeling right now.  Taydem and I prayed last night for all the little children that were scared and the ones that didn't make it out alive.  Innocent innocent little lives lost.  So thankful today that I have my kids and my home.  I told Leven last night that this makes me want another child even more.  What if something ever happened to Taydem?  The thought of it makes me sick. So all we can do is pray.  Pray for healing. Pray for the lost and pray that our country turns itself around.

Pray for Oklahoma
 

No comments: