Monday, April 29, 2013

Jewels

I have been selling quite a lot of stuff through Facebook. There are these Longview On-Line Garage sells set up. You post a pic of something you want to sell, add a description and hope someone wants it. It's been great. I think I've sold about $200 in 2 weeks. Great extra cash flow!

Last night I took my friend Carla to watch Jewel sing in concert! Wow. She really impressed me. The lady can sing, play guitar and is an excellent song writer. I truly enjoyed myself and my company! Leven surprised me with those tickets for Valentines this year. I was shocked and excited!



Today is my beautiful nephews birthday! Happy 5th to Tucker Douglas. Taydem says he is one of her favorites cousins!



Tonight the baseball boys will play a tie breaker game against Hallsville. They are tied for district champs but tonight the playoff game will decide who goes 1st and 2nd.

Have a wonderful week!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: