Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Four!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful weekend spent in Mexia.  While the Master's were going on in Georgia, we were also playing a little golf.  Leven lost a really good coaching buddy several years ago to cancer and they started a golf benefit tournament in honor of him.  And every year Leven has sponsored a hole and played in the tournament.  I have never been able to go because I had a volleyball tournament going on the same weekend.  I was so happy that I was able to make it this year! Our friends Steve and Lucas joined us and Leven's dad, Louie. We had a great time and the weather was unbelievable. Just perfect for golf.


And while we were having a ball playing golf, Taydem was having a large time with her Grans and Mike.  Poor things, I know she wore them out, but she loved every minute of spending time with them. Here's a few pictures Ann took of Taydem!




One thing I miss about Mexia are the blue bonnets! East Texas doesn't get blue bonnets and Mexia has them everywhere.  So of course I made Leven pull over on the side of the road so Taydem and I could have a quick photoshoot!


Trever's baseball team had an exciting game last Friday.  I had to miss it because Taydem wasn't feeling good.  Pine Tree was down 7-4 in the last inning with 2 outs.  And we came back and won 9-7.  It just shows that "it ain't over til it's over!" They are tied for first as of now. 


No comments: