Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby fever??

Last night Leven and Trever stuffed graduation annoucements in envelopes while Taydem and I licked and sealed.  It's getting real folks. 
 
For Trever's Choir Pop concert this year, the seniors will be recognized and we needed to send in 5 pictures for the slideshow.  So we started looking through some of Trever's baby pictures and come upon this one:
This pictures makes me laugh for two reasons:
 
(1) He is sooo young and thin!
(2) He looks slap worn out!
 
So we ended up choosing these 5 pictures:





So after looking at all those baby pictures started making me have baby fever a little more! We can just have our kids all spread out! I don't want Taydem growing up alone.  I love my sister and brothers more than anything and I feel she deserves to have another sibling.  Trever is almost out of the house and will always be close to Taydem, but he's all grown up! Now, I just need to convince Leven that this is a good idea!!

We have such a busy weekend planned.  Well to be honest, from now until Trever's graduation we are swamped.  But we will soak up every second left we have with him.  I came home the other day from work and walked in the laundry room and seriously there was the biggest pile of clothes laying by the wash machine.  All Trever's! I thought to myself, I will miss Trever....but NO WAY will I miss washing his clothes! Geez. I will be more than happy to wash his clothes on the weekends when he comes home from college though!

I will leave you with this sweet picture of Taydem and I just a few days after she was born.  She was such a precious blessing!

No comments: