Thursday, April 4, 2013

American Idol...disappointing

I have been watching American Idol since the very first season cheering on Kelly Clarkson.  I couldn't wait for the new season to start ever sense.  Once Leven and I got married, American Idol was our show to always watch together. Trever was also right along with us.  Now that we have DVR, we won't dare watch the epidode without the other. But this year has been an absolute disaster to say the least.  The contestants are horrible and the judges do NOT mix well together.  What in the world was FOX thinking? For the first time ever, I fast forward through the entire show, only watching the very first part of each song to see what the contestants decided to see. It SUCKS! I'm so disappointed about this.

So now our new favorite singing competition is The Voice. Who wouldn't like watching Blake Shelton and Adam Levine? Can you tell we love TV?

Let's see, there's:
-Nashville (new favorite)
-Revolution
-Dallas (I don't watch this, but Leven loves it!)
-Dancing with the Stars (I watch this, Leven hates it!)
-The Bible
-Smash (my favorite, Leven doesn't understand it)
-Grey's Anatomy (my all time fav, Leven hates it)
-ESPN (this is always on)

I know you are probably thinking to yourself, when on earth do we have time to watch all these shows with our busy schedule.  Leven and I are both night owls.  So we lay in bed at night catching up on DVR.  I try and catch up on my shows on the weekends.  That's the best thing about having multiple TV's in the house. 

Yesterday I picked up Trever's graduation announcements. Tear. It's all about to happen so quickly! Prom is this weekend! And boy, he's excited.  Tux, check! Limo, check! Dinner, check! Hot girlfriend, check! Can't wait to take pictures of both of them.


Isn't she a doll baby?
"Crackin" eggs! So funny

Ashby's birthday is tomorrow! Happy 7th to a sweet and funny wild man! 

No comments: