Thursday, April 21, 2016

Feelin a change coming on

My hair is long. Straight. Blah.  I get tired of it really fast so I tend to change up the colors here and there.  I've been sporting the ombre look for awhile now, but it's pretty simple. Blends well which is nice but it's not that drastic looking.  So I'm thinking I want to cut about 3-4 inches off (eeeek) and then make the ombre a little more brighter. I have an appointment on May 3rd. My sister has been bragging about her hairdresser for some time now.  And my girl is cutting back on her hours so I thought this may be a good time to try out Danin's girl.  We shall see.  I'll do a before and after for sure. These are the two styles I'm going to show her.
 
Do you like CHANGE? Hey, it's hair.  It will at least grow back!

I started back on my workouts on Monday.  Let's just say I can hardly walk.  Molly and I are doing the vidoes together. Insanity! Sore sore sore! My calves feel like they are going to explode.  Soreness for me is a love/hate thing.  I love that I know my body was getting a good workout but hate that it hurts! Push through the pain Devin.  This time next week I will be looking like a supermodel fit momma! I'm still loving my FitBit. Do you have one?
 
So my boss has an Eagle's nest in a tall tree in his yard! Now that's cool.  While we are out there, we saw the Momma Eagle fly down to the two babies in the nest.  Baby Eagle's are kind of ugly.  Their feathers are different color browns and they don't have the white head yet.
 
Do you see the nest??
 
 
My cousin Chelsea had her baby last Thursday night! We have a new baby to love up one! Cade Gibson.  He's a cutie (of course!).  I still haven't held him yet.  Ready to get my hands on him.
 

No comments: