Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cabo in the future

Leven and I are going to Cabo to celebrate 10 years of marriage in June! Seriously CAN NOT WAIT! Which means I have about 7.5 weeks to get this body lookin right. 

I decided yesterday to hang up selling for Beachbody.  It was fun while it lasted and I'm always proud of myself for trying new things, but it just wasn't for me.  I don't have enough time to put my whole heart into something like that.  I learned a lot and will continue drinking the shakes.  I have always stayed around the same weight and know what I can and can't eat to make my weight go up and come back down.  I'm lucky for this.  Because I can always stay around the same weight.  But right now, I really just want to tone my body.  This is my goal..... 7.5 weeks of it!

We are still waiting on Family Feud to call us.....we may be waiting for a long time! bahahaha

Hey look...a picture of Trever popped up on a social media feed.  This never happens....so here's your lucky day getting to see a random picture of him! You're welcome
Have I mentioned that Taydem and Tenlee are going to be flower girls in a wedding next weekend? Tay will be beautiful and perfect....we all need to pray for Tenlee!

No comments: