Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Curious Cat

Tenlee is my curious, sneaky, get into everything child! OH my...we had a day with her on Sunday.  If she's ever quiet, she's doing something she's not supposed to be doing.  Taydem was NEVER like this! So let me tell you about her "terrible 2" crazies that happened on Sunday.
 
1- She got into my spice cabinet (It's actually a pull out cabinet next to the stove.  Yes, its down low where she can reach and yes this is mostly my fault!). She took out the onion powder (still wondering how she opened it) and emptied the entire bottle.  All.Of.It! She had it in the kitchen, in the window seals, in the recliner and all over the living room floor.  The house stunk so bad.  It took me like 20 minutes to clean this crap up! She's crying in the picture because her butt got spanked for it!
Let me remind you, this was about 8:30 that morning! Way to start off the day.....
 
2- Not even 10 minutes later, she has unzipped the couch pillow and started taking out the stuffing.  White cotton stuffing all over the floor! Pop # 2 on that butt.
 
3- Her and Taydem head for the bath (she stunk and the onion powder made her face break out). We are filling up the tub and Tenlee decides to throw a new roll of toilet paper in the toilet! OMG
 
4- Later that afternoon, she finds Taydem's gaterade and decides to pour it all over her and the floor.  Happy it was the living room floor and not any carpet/rugs!
 
5- She finds a marker in a drawer and decides to use it like lipstick.  She did pretty good with it too.  Pink on the bottom lip.
 
And this was all in one day!
  
And I can forget about trying to watch Taydem's softball games.  I don't even think about bringing a chair because I wouldn't stay in it for 2 minutes.  I hate that I can't visit with people because I'm constanly keeping her in my view.  So I feel like I'm not paying enough attention when people talk to me.  I popped her butt 2 times last night at the game.  She wouldn't quit climbing on the bleachers.  She got up to the 3rd row two times.  I told her if she did it again then she's getting a spankin! Well, she did it again and you have to do what you tell them or they will call you bluff eventually.  So I spanked her butt and then she went to crying---LOUD.  Everyone was staring, but I don't care! She didn't climb on those bleachers again! It would take one slip and down she would go and probably slice of the head or even worse.  They will learn! It just sucks being the bad guy.  I never spanked Taydem from ages 5-7 (she got spanked not to long ago) because I didn't have too.  She knew right from wrong and she knew when we would get mad! It's been wonderful. 
 I just pray Tenlee follows suit!
 
Molly and I started the Insanity videos last monday and we haven't skipped a day yet! You workout to these videos 6 days a week for 8 weeks! I figured this was perfect timing for me because we go to Cabo in 7 weeks. It's nice to have someone push you!

No comments: