Friday, April 15, 2016

Can we start over?

This week has been ROUGH with a capital R! Tay has been sick all week.  Just on and off.  It was the craziest virus, bug, infection...whatever you want to call it. My dad ended up sick and then I got sick Wednesday afternoon.  I stayed home from work yesterday and never got out of the bed.  Only to make myself a bowl of soup.  I started feeling better last night and this morning I feel even better.  I don't think I'm normal yet.  Hoping after lunch I will start feeling back to myself again.  I'm just thankful Leven and Tenlee didn't get it as well.

I'm excited about tonight (so glad I'm feeling better!!).  We are headed to Shreveport tonight to see Pat Green in concert.  We are celebrating a friends birthday. We were going to celebrate tomorrow night but found out about Pat Green singing tonight.  So we changed the plans just a little bit.  Which is fine by me.  They are all eating before but Leven and I won't get there as earlier as them.  I need to work a full day today!
http://thestagebossier.com/

This place also has a retaurant attached to it.  They say it's some good food! I told them to save us a seat and save us some leftovers, haha!

The girls are staying at my parents house tonight because I'm sure we will get home pretty late.  Taydem has a softball game tomorrow at 11:30 and I think Leven is umpiring 4 games tomorrow.  He will be worn out.  Another reason I'm glad they switched nights.

We are dying to take Taydem to see The Jungle Book.  I think we are going to try and see it after church on Sunday.  Hoping Tenlee will be still enough and watch it all!

No comments: