Thursday, August 13, 2015

The results are in.......

and as a group of 12, we lost 56 pounds!! I couldn't be more happy with these results.  Everyone challenged themselves and worked so hard.  Remember, 3 days total.  Anyone can do this if you get your mind right and have supportive friends motivating you all day everyday! I love the whole idea of the "Challenge Group!"  Being a part of a group message all day laughing and motivating helped so much.  I will def do another Challenge Group in the future but of a different kind.  Congrats Friends AND Family! We did good.

Tonight I'm going to get back into my Insanity videos.  These past 3 nights I've only walked (2 miles every night) because we didn't have that much energy to do anything extreme.  The videos are huge for me.  You honestly start seeing your body transform. 
 
Leven and his team are in the BIG Garland tournament this weekend.  This is one of the biggest in the state.  I hope they go and at least compete!
 
Happy Thursday folks.  Make it a bright day!
~DB~

No comments: