Tuesday, August 4, 2015

So far I've had 3 bottles of water and then my shake for breakfast! Go Devin Go! I never drink enough water and some days I go through the entire day without having to use the restroom (I know, I know! NOT good).  I love when I get my mind right.  When I tell myself I'm going to do something, I do it!  It just makes me feel good.  I did my Insanity Max 30 workout last night and then walked/ran with Danin once the sun went down.  I also sold two Challenge Packs yesterday.  What what!  Motivation is key.  And social media helps us with this.  I get motivated every time I see my friends or family eating healthy or working out.  It pumps me up for them and for myself.  So I try to post pictures and video's to hopefully inspire or motivate someone else. 
 
Our friends Paul and Joyce just finished the 3 Day Refresh together.  Paul lost 8 lbs and Joyce lost 3.3 lbs in those 3 days (dang men!).  I was so happy for them.  I can't wait to start it on Monday.  There's quit a few things I will have to get at the grocery store.  Eeeeek. Leven has lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks (dang men!!). He's looking good.
 My brother's family is in Wyoming right now.  Molly has been sending us pictures throughout their days. 
It's so pretty there. 
 Again, social media is crazy and will continue to get crazier! (our poor children!).  I stole this picture of the volleyball girls from one of the girls Twitter accounts.  haha.  I hope they are ready for an exciting season up ahead.
 #statebound #couldthisbetheyear
 
Until next time....
~DB~

No comments: