Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Make a change

The Lady Dawg's whooped up on John Tyler last night!  All three of our teams swept them! Here's a nice article that was in the paper yesterday about Leven and his team.

Last day of the 3 Day Refresh is in the works.  Yesterday wasn't bad at all.  I'm sitting here thinking to myself...the last 2 days I haven't eaten dairy, sweets, bread or meats! I don't think I have ever done this.  So if anything, I'm proud of myself for doing something out of my comfort zone.  I love challenging myself.  Now, I pray the scale says SOMETHING!!  This is a really good program to have on hand when needed for a big event or for anything that you want to feel good or look good about yourself.  Just 3 days!! And remember it's on sale this month when you buy a Challenge Pack-Shakeology + 3 Day Refresh.
 

These are pictures that my group have been sending me!
 So glad I have some support during this.  We keep it fun!
 
 
 

No comments: