Tuesday, August 18, 2015

It's all ours

This morning Leven and I closed on our house.  This has been another ride we got to experience together.  I love this house more than anything and I'm so happy to now say IT'S OURS, ALL OURS!! Again, thankful for my parents.  These last 9 years with Leven....we have done a lot.  More than I would have ever guessed.
Of course he didn't want to take a pic.  He's got volleyball on his mind and STAYS on that phone!

 
For Taydem's birthday this year, she wanted to have her first slumber party.  Eeeek! So we let her invite just 4 other girls (didn't want too many this first time!).  So this morning she's telling me what all is gonna take place on Friday night.  We are having a "dance party" and making some crowns.  So I was informed that I needed to go buy some supplies to make crowns.  I'm also going to take them up to my brother's house to let them swim for about an hour.  Then pizza and cake when we get back home.  She's so excited to be turning 8! I will take lots of pictures. 
Bring on the giggles!
 
The past two years I have ordered tons of shirts for the Carthage parents/girls.  I decided not to do it this year because it's a lot of work and I honestly I ain't got time this year! So I wanted to get myself a hat made because I am a hat wearing/ponytail type of girl.  Well these hats turned out so cute that I had to share with the volleyball facebook page. 
Cute, right?
 Yesterday afternoon I had a rough few hours.  I started to question God and just ask "why?"  I know God is in control but sometimes you just feel like he's testing you.  I prayed and prayed about it all night and today it's been a 180.  Today in my Jesus Calling book it says, "When you see armies of problems marching toward you, cry out to Me!  Allow Me to fight for you. Watch Me working on your behalf, as you rest in the shadow of My Almighty Presence."
One word---Wow
 
 

No comments: