Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The big 8

Taydem had a wonderful weekend celebrating her birthday.  Friday night she and 4 of her friends danced, ate pizza and cake, laughed, made crowns for their heads and their dolls, sang, and laughed some more.  She was all smiles the entire time.  Then on Saturday we spent the majority of the day in a gym watching Leven's team whip up on some other teams.  They ended up winning 1st in the tournament.  Awesome tournament for these girls.  Sunday, Grans drove up to visit us for the day and to bring Taydem goodies for her birthday.  The girl is 8! :(
 




My Aunt and Uncle brought our patio furniture in this past weekend also.  And it's so perfect! I need a rug and then I'm done until next Spring. 
 
The first day of 2nd grade was on Monday.  Nothing really changes in our routine.  I guess this is a plus for me being a working Mom.  Took the girls to school and headed on to work! The only difference now is our night time routine. 



I tried to get Trever to send me a first day picture of him up in Lubbock... but I was unsuccessful! He's starting his junior year! This semester is probably the most important for him.  It will decide if he gets into the Petroleum Engineering department for the spring. 
 
Our family picture from the Carthage Media Day.
 
 
 

No comments: