Tuesday, August 11, 2015

3 Day Refresh

So we started the 3 Day Refresh yesterday.  And yesterday was a killer.  We drink our Shakeology shake for breakfast and then mid morning we get a cup of the Fiber Sweep.  This drink is pretty easy to chug down.  Then for lunch we get one fruit and one vegetable.  Depending on the fruit and vegetable you choose, there's a limit to how much you can eat.  We also get the Vanilla drink.  Sounds good, right?? Negative! I gagged the entire time drinking this drink.  You also have to drink another vanilla drink for supper.  I tried blending it the second time.  It was better, but still...gag! For supper we have the drink and only one dinner recipe which consists of all veggies! I'm so glad I'm in this group because all day we took pictures of ourselves and talked about it.  Lots of motivation for one another.  It's just 3 days.  I am so ready to see everyone's results come Thursday morning.  I weighed myself Sunday night and I weighed 142.6.  I wrote it down on my 3DR booklet.  My brother Dustin and brother in law, Eric are also doing it with all of us ladies.  They will probably lose the most! I just hope I can continue with this "healthy" way of eating once this is all over.  Maybe not this extreme, but pretty close.
 
Leven on the other hand has lost 17 lbs in 3 weeks because of volleyball.  Crazy!
 
He has his first official game tonight in Carthage against John Tyler.  Tenlee is going to be a handful for me this season.  She will not just sit in my lap anymore.  She wants to go and go.  Taydem is the best by helping me but I wanna watch the game! So she will probably get left at home some this season. 
 
On Saturday morning, we woke up early and headed to Carthage for Media Day.  Every fall sports team shows up at different times and has their pictures taken for the football program and team pictures for the year.  So our family has to have our picture taken for the football program.  I took some cute ones of the girls!



This is the sweetest picture of Tenlee.  I took it yesterday morning as they were digging in the cinnamon powder donuts bag.  Which we found out that Tenlee LOVES. 
She woke up with her hair flipping out like this.  So dang cute!
Tay and Julia- BFF

These girls are gonna have some fun together.  16 months old!

 

No comments: