Monday, August 17, 2015

Deals

Last week I got some pretty good deals on some stuff.  First I found a patio furniture set for only $150!! I thought the price was wrong at first.  But nope.  It comes with a coffee table, love seat, and two glider chairs.  I found it in the classifieds down in The Woodlands.  So I called my Aunt and she went and picked it up for me! And then, Dad called me on Saturday to tell me that I needed to come to this estate sale auction that was going on just outside of Tatum.  I knew about this auction, but honestly didn't think anything was going to be there for us.  So I decided to load up the girls and head out there.  I ended up coming home with 3 large plants already in nice pots.  Leven didn't understand the awesome deal I got on these plants.  I paid $125 for all three.  Normally a pot would cost that much! We went and picked them up yesterday.  I put two on the back porch and one is off of the garage in a corner that was bare!! This plant goes perfect there. I was pretty excited about these finds!
 
Leven's team did awesome in the Garland tournament this past weekend.  They got 4th out of 29 teams.  Leven has been going to this tournament for about 8 years and this has been the best his teams have ever done.  Proud of him! I know he was happy. 

Taydem turns 8 on Saturday. 8!!!!! She has changed so much in a year.  I can only imagine what these next two years will be like.  Friday night she's having 4 girls spend the night.  Her first slumber party and let me tell you........she's excited!! 
 
Trever kicked butt this past summer session! He made all A's and this includes the class Thermodynamics.  Super proud of him!
 
Taydem is always taking care of Tenlee.  She had something in her hair in this pic!

Pawpaw and his girls

We love our Aunt Terri.  This was at her wedding!

Love!


 
 

No comments: