Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Another good weekend in our books.  (yes, I know it's Tuesday!) Monday was...it was probably the busiest work day I've had in a LONG TIME!  I knew that I needed to leave work early because I was getting to go to the Ranger's game in Arlington.  So, I had to bust tail up until I left.  And that's what I did! We are extremely busy right now.  Which is always a good thing.  But can be stressfull. The clock said 3:30 and I was out da door! Dustin and Molly got 12 tickets to sit in the Coca-Cola suite and Leven couldn't go because of volleyball so he told me that I should go.  Mom and Dad also went, my nephews and Carl (cousin Chelsea's hubby).  It was a good time and I'm feeling it today.  I got in bed at 2:00 am! When my alarm went off this morning I thought I just woke up from a nap.  Crazy feeling. 



Trever NEVER posts pictures! I hate it because we don't ever get to see him.  So a picture here and there would be nice.  So finally this past weekend, we saw some pictures of him with his friends.  FINALLY!
On Saturday, Leven and I got a small date (time with no kids) and took advantage and went to the Carthage/Gilmer football game. We only spent about 3 hours kidless, but it was nice. 
Saturday before we left for the football game, Taydem and I painted a couple of pumpkins Tatum Eagle Green! I try and find things like this to do with her as much as I can.  I know she enjoys stuff like this. 
 

No comments: