Monday, September 21, 2015

FALL--ing into Fall

I always have tons more pictures to share after the weekend.  Busy busy.
 
Friday night we headed to the first home Tatum Eagle football game.  My parents have sat in the reserve seating section since we were very small kids.  They have the same seats after all these years.  So now the next generation sits there.  When us Anthony's all make it to the game, it looks like a zoo I'm sure.  There's usually 9-10 kiddos piled up on Mom and Dad and cheering loud, blowing horns....you get the picture.  It gets a little crazy! I'm sure the people up behind us think "oh no, the Anthony's are here!"
But we do have spirit!! And we cheer loud! And we have on our GREEN!
Taydem, Tenlee and myself bounce back and forth with our colors.
 Red and green, red and green!




Danin and I took the girls to Ellis Pottery on Saturday.  She and I both needed some more fall décor and Danin had told me about all the pumpkins EVERYWHERE! I have a porch now (!!!) and wanted to decorate it a little. Leven was at a volleyball tournament all day Saturday that he was hosting in Carthage.  I wanted to put my fall stuff out that day and needed his help getting my one big tub down from the attic.  But Mrs. Impatient couldn't wait for him to get home.  So I climbed up in the attic, opened the tub and carried one item down at a time and handed it off to Taydem. Obviously, the tub was too big for me to hand off to Taydem.  It took us a little longer, but we got it done.  The next few weekends are going to be busy for us and I wanted to get it decorated now.
 
 
 I forgot to take a picture of the front porch.  I will do that sometime this week and post.
 
Today I drive almost 3 hours to Franklin, do an inspection at their facility and then give a training over SPCC and Storm Water plans.  It usually takes about 40 mins for the training, and then turn around and drive home.  I do these trainings for this one company once a year.  This is my 3rd year doing them.  The first year I was so dang nervous to get up and speak in front of a room full of men.  I'm a little better now!
 
Make it a great week!
~DB~
 

No comments: