Tuesday, September 8, 2015

May the Lord........

 
I bought myself a new daily devotional last week.  I have my Jesus Calling book here with me at the office but I wanted something for my quiet time at home.  I'm such a night owl so I wanted to start using a few minutes each night with God.  I LOVE having a porch now and this would be the perfect place for myself once the girls hit the bed. 
 Tonight Leven's team plays Hallsville.  When we were at Pine Tree, Hallsville was our rivals so a part of us still wants to beat Hallsville badly when we play them, even at Carthage.  Taydem made these bracelets for all the Varsity girls and handed them out to them yesterday at their practice.  She made 15 of these things!
 My dad had this seesaw made for the kiddos.  He bought the seats in Tennessee the last time they were there and then some guys close to Tatum that are really good welders made the other part. The build a lot of custom smokers. Dad brought them a picture and they did their thing! Love it.

Leven had practice yesterday, so the girls and I tagged along.  While practice was going on, I took advantage of their weight room.  We also took a trip to Walmart to kill some time.  I made one of my Shakeology shakes Monday morning and Tenlee loved it.  She was cracking me up.  She's so dang cute!
 
 

No comments: