Thursday, September 24, 2015

Zombie

This week has been a week for me.  Since starting my safety meetings back up, I have seen the sun rise 3 times this week.  Tuesday morning I left the house at 4:10 AM!! Yes, AM! This morning I left at 4:40 and Monday I didn't get home from work until almost 10:00 PM.  It's been rough and I'm walking around like a Zombie. 
 
I'm singing in my cousin's wedding in a couple of weeks along with her brother-in-law who will be playing the guitar as I sing.  They came over again last night to get another practice in.  I think we got it down pretty solid.  I can't wait to see my cousin as a bride!
 
Leven had his first district volleyball game on Tuesday night against Tatum.  It's so hard when we play Tatum, because I wanna cheer for both teams.  So I wore my Carthage gear and sat on Tatum's side.  Carthage killed Tatum! It's so frustrating really, because I wanna see Tatum do better, because they have excellent athletes.  But I honestly think the coach needs to move on or maybe just coach junior high.  I feel she's just not in it anymore.  She came to Tatum when Danin was a senior.  So it's been awhile and the volleyball program was better when we were in school.  Leven's team was on a whole different level! My dream-----for Leven to coach at Tatum and one day coach our Taydem!
 
Yesterday across the state of TEXAS, schools gathered around their flagpole (See You at the Pole) for a moment of prayer.  I wanted to make sure I took Taydem this year.  The Primary school had the least amount of kids/parents there.  But the other schools had a wonderful turnout.  I did this when I was in school as well! Keep it going TEXAS!

No comments: