Friday, September 18, 2015


Started my morning off right with my shake.  So far it's 9:30 and I haven't even thought about eating.  Usually by now I'm wanting to put something in my mouth.  Love these shakes.
 
I also have my green on.  Tatum is finally having a home football game after 4 weeks! Taydem is cheering at the very beginning (mini cheer campers) and she has been waiting for Friday all week. 
 
Leven plays White Oak at 4:30 today.  I hate Friday volleyball games because I always miss them.  But I'm going to try and leave a little bit earlier this afternoon so I can make this game.  This will be a good one!
 
Tomorrow Leven is hosting a junior high tournament at Carthage all day.  I have a baby shower tomorrow morning and then NOTHING after that! What to do...what to do.


TGIF!


No comments: