Thursday, September 3, 2015

Trucking along

The Oil and Gas Industry has really hurt a lot of folks in the past 6 months.  But very thankful my company is still trucking along. This week has been so busy for us and it's hard to believe it's Thursday already.

Tuesday night during Leven's volleyball game, one of his player's lost her dad to a motorcycle wreck.  The wreck happened during the last game.  So terribly sad.  Leven stayed up at the hospital with her until about 11:00 that night.  I can't even imagine losing one of my parents at the young of an age.  And then yesterday another one of his player's lost her grandfather who was only 64.  So he didn't have practice yesterday.  They talked  A LOT and went over film.  So I'm hoping he's had a better day today along with his team. 

My brother and SIL are having an adult only pool party on Saturday.  I'm so looking forward to this.  It's good to have adult conversations and relax time every now and then with no kids around. Should be a good time.

We have softball practice tonight! I actually look forward to these practices.  The Tatum ball park has a huge walk path that makes a circle with some good hills.  So myself and a couple other moms usually walk while practice is going on.  Monday we got 3 miles in! BAM.  And Tenlee gets pushed around and around.

I'm trying my hardest to keep being active and I drink my shakes every morning.  Love my shakes!

No comments: