Thursday, September 4, 2014

Suddenly September

Summer is slowly departing us...that's right folks...it's September. School is going great.  Taydem has offically started bringing home the dreaded homework assignments.  Time to start checking that folder every night.  She has her first big spelling test tomorrow.  She loves math (something else that we can check off "just like her Bubba list")! I hope she continues to enjoy math because I'm horrible at it. I never had to help Trever with math in school (thank you Jesus!). And I pray she follows in Trever's footsteps. 
Speaking of Trever...check him out!
 His first Texas Tech football game! He is loving it in Lubbock! Guns Up!
We headed to Mexia/Groesbeck last weekend to watch Leven's volleyball girls in the Groesbeck tournament and stayed the night with Grans.
 


We are loving Uncle Dustin and Aunt Molly's new swimming pool!
 


This Saturday is my weekend with my Diet Diva's! We are headed to Uptown Dallas.  So ready for a little getaway.  We are all excited of course! I hope to take lots of pictures and will share next week!  

Please continue to pray for sweet Izzy.  She starts her second round of chemo on September 8th. We got the bracelets in on Tuesday and they are selling like hot cakes!
 
 
 
 

No comments: