Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I get angry when I have to change my password on something.  Why can't I just leave it the same? I mean I know why, but dang it! (sorry venting)
 
OK, happy Tuesday, right!
 
Leven has a pretty big game tonight.  We are playing a duel match tonight in Hallsville.  First we play Van, then we play Hallsville! Right now Hallsville is the team to beat around East Texas.  I want so bad for us to beat them in their own gym.  They have them ranked #2 right now in the state.  I have about 15 more minutes left of work and then I'm headed that way! Lady Dawg Tough!
 
This Friday our Tatum Eagle's are playing the Gilmer Buckeyes! Another huge game around East Texas.  I bet there will be cars parked for miles in lil ole Tatum, Tx! Check out my sweet nieces at the last home game!

 I love technology and I love how teachers post pictures on facebook! Taydem's teacher posted this picture of her last week.  I think they were working on spelling words. 
Yesterday she comes home telling me she lost her homework.  This Momma wasn't too happy.  Thank goodness for wonderful friends.  Her friend's mom texted me a picture of her spelling words so I could write them out for her.  She had to write the words each three times. I hope this isn't a sign of how this year is going to be.
Or even her future!!  

No comments: