Monday, September 22, 2014

Rosie

Our trip to Dallas and to the American Girl Doll store was one to remember.  Taydem and Austyn had so much fun that day.  We woke up early and got to the store before 10:00 am.  Taydem, Mom and I headed for the big dolls and Molly, Debbie and Austyn headed for the babies.  Taydem wanted the doll that looked like her and we found her! Freckles, hazel eyes and long brown hair and she named her Rosie! I have no idea where the name came from but she named her fast! And then we bought three outfits.  Good gosh...oh and a raincoat.  The raincoat was a "special" when you spent a certain amount of money.  Thanks American Girl Doll! I also bought a birthday present for one of Taydem's little girlfriends.  We knew once we got back home we were headed straight to a birthday party! So I spent a pretty penny that day! But so far it's been ALL worth it.  Taydem loves Rosie and has changed her outfits like 20 times! So I'm already thinking Santa may be bringing her a bag or chest of some sort for Rosie's outfits for Christmas.  And of course MORE OUTFITS! After we left the store we headed to eat lunch at the Reunion Tower.  So fun! What a day.....









Once we got home we headed to her friend's birthday party! Taydem had a blast.  She DID NOT want to leave.  All the other girls were spending the night, but since we just stayed the night in Dallas, I had already made up my mind that Taydem wasn't going to.  She was upset with me for like 5 minutes, but got over it.  She was worn out! I knew she would be.  She had such a good time at this party. 
Check out their robes and flip flop! Too cute.


 

No comments: