Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall...into Fall

Love this time of year....
 
Leven started district this past Tuesday night and his first game was against TATUM! Bitter sweet of course.  But Carthage put a whoopin on those Lady Eagles.  We played the best we have played all year.  I was so proud and so was Leven.  I'm like the silent 3rd coach sitting in the stands.  And I love it.  I texted the 3 sophomores that I coached in club before the game to help get them pumped up a little and I think that what I said maybe helped (at least I tell myself that!).  Because those 3 all played their best game! If we play like we did on Tuesday I really think we will go far in the play-offs. Tenlee had her game face on too!
   Tomorrow Tatum and Henderson are playing each other and Leven is going to scout that game.  For some reason Tatum is playing a lot of their games on a Saturday this year.  Since there are only 4 teams in our district we play each other 3 times.  Weird.  And this is a first for us.  So Leven is going to head to Henderson tomorrow morning and watch that game.  Then we are going to head to Shreveport and take the girls with us for the day.  Since my birthday is coming up, Leven said we could head over and do a little shopping! Yippee for me!! We will head over and get back so we can spend the rest of the day relaxing and watching some college football.  This is the first weekend we don't have a volleyball tournament!!
 
Look at Tenlee's fall pictures!! OMG!
 My girls!
 This is Iesha Bryant.  She is Leven's player that is at the University of Tennessee! She is starting as a true freshmen and is doing very well! If you catch them on TV, stop and watch!
 

No comments: