Friday, September 19, 2014

Dolly Dolly

Today after work, Mom, Taydem and I are headed up to Dallas to stay at the Maxey condo along with Molly, Austyn and Debbie aka "Bebe" for the night.  Tomorrow is Taydem and Austyn's BIRTHDAY DAY that they have been waiting on "patiently" for a long time.  They are getting to go to the American Girl Doll store to pick out their very own doll! Taydem has been wanting one of these dolls for a really long time (I still can't believe I'm spending this much money on a doll)! So I figured I might as well go ahead and buy her one.  She loves her baby dolls and barbie dolls and I know she will play with it like every day.  We had a talk yesterday about how special this doll AND how she is going to take really good care of her doll, how she will never lose this doll, how she will play with it all the time, how she will appreciate this doll and love her Momma forever!!! I think the talk went well. After they go shopping for their doll and buy their dolls a few accessories and clothes we are going to take them to eat lunch at the Reunion Tower!
They are going to die when they see the tower!
I can't wait.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: