Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Melts my heart

My husband can be a complete TURD sometimes (and if you know him (like really know him) then you know what I'm talking about!
And then there's this softer side of Leven that TONS of people have no clue about.  One reason is because he doesn't want people to know about this softer side of him.  He likes the much rougher edge of himself.  But I have always known this softer side.  It's one of the many reasons why I feel in love with him. I first saw this side of him when I had my last seizure (pray it's my last) and it was with him.  Scared him to death.  We had only known each other for a few weeks then.  I was a young coach and he never left my side that day.  My sister was actually visiting me that day and was at my house while we were playing golf.  When we got back to the house she told him to take me back to my bed because she knew I would sleep the rest of the day (Danin has been with me two other times when I have had other seizures so she knows the routine).  My mom called Danin a couple times checking on me and asked her if "that coach" was still at the house with me.  And Danin's reply was, yes he's still laying beside her.  Kind of makes me tear up talking about it......
He was just afraid to leave me.
 
So now fast forward. 
This is what he did for Izzy.
  Melts my heart. 
Isabella says- "Hi, LadyDog Tough, I would love for you to wear my initials."
 


 

No comments: