Monday, September 8, 2014

DD's do Dallas

So the DD's (diet diva's) had a wonderful time in Dallas together on Saturday.  Thankful for all our hubby's for taking care of our children. (And some of our parent's also chipped in!) We have 18 kids between us all! Good gosh! We lounged poolside, ate good, walked the streets, and laughed until we cried! Us Momma's NEED this every now and then. Just having a little break from the kids is nice. I really enjoyed myself.  AND, what woman doesn't like to get herself all fixed up and beautifed?? I don't like doing it all the time, but it's fun, sometimes! Can't wait for our next trip. 
 It may be years from now :)



 Friday night we headed to the Carthage football game for just a little bit.  It was so dang hot! Tenlee looks like a baby doll sitting in my lap in this picture! Austyn tagged along!
 She is always ready for the camera....CHEESE!
Her momma is CA-RAZY!!
 My beautiful nephew, Tucker, has broken yet another bone.  This is his third in a year.  Poor thing. A guess just a boy.  The beginning of last school year he had a broken foot.  This year it's his arm. Praying for NO surgery.  Waiting to find this out today.
 Look at my beautiful girlies! They make me proud in all that GREEN! Taydem thinks she is so big now because she can walk around carrying Tenlee on her hip.
 
 

No comments: