Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet tea, tacos, and volleyball

The Barker household has a new obsession.....TACO CASA! This past year Longview has been blessed with not one, but two of these fab restaurants! If you have never heard of it, it's a lot like Taco Bell, but the food is way better and their sweet tea is the best in town (Sorry Jucy's)! I have already eaten there twice this week. A lot of times Leven will just bring us home sweet teas when he comes home from volleyball. I've never really liked sweet tea until I married Leven. Growing up (if you know my dad) there was NEVER sweet tea in our house. My dad drinks more tea than any person I have ever met. He carries around a big mug and drinks tea all day long. He likes it strong with lemon in it! But now I am obsessed with sweet tea. Sweeter the better!

Leven's volleyball team is now 26-8 and 6-0 in district. Awesome! Leven had a wonderful write up in the Longview News Journal today about his team and how well they are playing. Check it out :
http://www.news-journal.com/sports/local/article_7b5e80ba-98d4-5d29-96ba-5aa95a3ecb5b.html

They play Kilgore tomorrow to end the first round of district!

No comments: