Thursday, September 16, 2010

My mouth is watering

Today at lunch I'm going to run home and put our supper in the crockpot! Pork tenderloin! I'm going to throw in a can of mushroom soup, package of onion soup mix and let it cook!! Sounds tasty already. I'll probably make some mashed potatoes as well and use the soup left in the crockpot as a gravy topping! Is your mouth watering yet?? Tonight I'm going to attempt to make my first batch of Snicker Doodle cookies! Teresa (lady that works with me and she's also the one that made Taydem's birthday cake) makes the best snicker doodle cookies EVER, and she gave me her recipe! So I'll let you know how they turn out!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Would your coworker mind sharing her recipe? Is there any way you could email it to me? I was planning to make chocolate chip cookies tonight for a work event tomorrow, but would rather make snicker doodles! :)

Andrea

(my email is first name last name @gmail.com, or you can just message me on Facebook!)