Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ring it up

Taydem's diagnois- RINGWORM
I should have known.  Taydem is Trever in a little girls body.  I know they are just half brother and sister, but they are exactly the same in every way possible! They may not look anything a like (they are actually starting to favor more and more) but their genes are FOR SURE FROM LEVEN RANCE BARKER!  [I blame everything BAD from him!]
 Here is Tenlee and Taydem both at 3 months.  They look NOTHING A LIKE!
 All my pictures of Taydem when she was a baby are in storage {insert, tear} so I can't do much comparing!
 And when it's summer, there's always cucumbers eaten with everything! My dad's garden is out of control this season. Thanks to all this rain we've gotten. My dad works so hard in that garden.  And this year he has planted fruit trees.  He never stops! Love him. 

No comments: