Monday, July 14, 2014

A NIGHT to Always Remember

Our trip to Oklahoma City was a special one and one we will always remember. The girls did so good on the way up and the drive went by faster than I thought it would.  Once we got to our hotel, we let the girls swim for about 30 minutes before it was time to get dressed.   
 We had dinner at this really neat seafood place across from our hotel.  We were staying in the "Bricktown" area of Oklahoma City.  Really cool area.   Thank goodness we ate when we did.  When we left, there was a line out the door! The food and atmosphere was good, no wonder there was a crowd. 


 While we were eating I got a text from Amanda letting me know that she was going to stay in her wedding dress after the show so the girls could take pictures with her.  This was there reaction.  Priceless! And this is why I ALWAYS have a camera (iphone) handy!
 Amanda was amazing.  The cast and crew were amazing.  The show was freakin AMAZING! Taydem clapped and yelled after every scene.  I loved watching her watch this show.  It made my night.  I can't wait to take her to another one.  And my friend Amanda. My sweet friend Amanda is just the best.  She asked the Prince and the Mermaids to wait backstage after the show to meet the girls and have their picture taken with them.  I still can't get over their excitement.  Taydem was in heaven.  And that kiss between Arial and Prince Eric. OMG. Taydem was freakin out! She was smiling from ear to ear. 
I really think Amanda playing this character will open up some HUGE doors for her. 
She was simply---amazing! 


 
 And my sweet Tenten was in good hands too.  Thanks to my cousin Peyton for watching her for us! She said she slept from 9:45 until 8:00! Atta girl!

No comments: