Friday, July 18, 2014

Busy as a BEEEEE

Can't believe it's already Friday.  This week I've been super busy at work. 
 
Taydem's friend Julia has a baby sister as well.  Her little sister is almost exactly one year older than Tenlee to the day.  Well her mother gave me 5 tubs of clothes the last week.  You read that correctly, 5 tubs! I don't think I will have to buy Tenlee another thing of clothing for a year! I started going through the tubs this week and good gosh! Her mom said a lot of the clothes were hand-me-downs and some she had bought.  So I picked through and sorted it all out and still have to go through 2 tubs this weekend.  Some of the clothes don't match with the season.  These are the clothes I can tell were the hand-me-downs. I'm so thankful to have the friends that I have. 
 
My cousin Peyton just found out that she's pregnant! This will be her third child.  They weren't trying [but they weren't preventing either ♥]. And she's due on her Momma's birthday.  My Aunt died when Peyton was about 16.  So this is super special.  We are praying for that little girl! And if it's a little girl, I have TONS OF CLOTHES FOR HER!!
 
Aidan's team placed 4th out of 37 teams this past weekend up in Dallas! It was an 11 year old tournament and Aidan's team was a 10 year old team.  Awesome right?
I have some cute nephews and nieces!
 


All tuckered out! Have a great weekend

No comments: