Thursday, July 3, 2014

Decision decision

Happy "ALMOST 4TH OF JULY!"
It's always good when the 4th is on the weekend. Don't you think?
 
 Here's a picture of my brothers doing what they love to do, play! Well not really. They are actually working, but to them it's also playing.  Dustin is on the bulldozer and Darin is on the backhoe.  This lot is to the left of Darin's house and they are getting the pad ready. I took this picture yesterday evening when I was walking around the circle.
 I also wanted to take a picture of my "t-shirt head band!" Here's another cute way you can wear it.  And it doesn't slip off my head and it soaks up my sweat. Perfect!
 I think I mentioned that we had to go with a different lot because our house ended up being too wide for the first lot.  Well here's the 2nd lot that we have found that we like.  I think we now like this lot better than the first one.  But right now we are still just up in the air with what we want to do.  Of course I'm dying to move into this neighborhood with my family.  Of course I want my girls to grow up with their cousins.  But I want Leven to be happy as well.  And he's just not SET on it just yet.  He goes back and forth.  It's a huge decision.  It's a lot of money.  And I understand completely.  But I don't just look at the present.  I look down the road into our future.  I know that for a couple of years or really until we can get Trever out of college, times will be a little tougher BUT after that it will be easier. 
So we'll see..............
 The lot we like is right on the other side of this dirveway. 
 I love it and I LOVE our house plans that we came up with. 
 
Have a safe weekend folks!

No comments: