Thursday, July 10, 2014

Land to Sea

This Saturday my parents, Taydem, Austyn and I are driving to Oklahoma City to see my good friend Amanda (www.amandalavergne.com) perfrom as Arial in the broadway show The Little Mermaid (http://www.lyrictheatreokc.com/meet-little-mermaid-leads). She lives in NYC and she was just too dang close for me not to drive up (actually my dad will be driving, but you get it) and see her perform.
AND AS ARIAL!
Come on!
Taydem LOVES ARIAL!
It's only her FAVORITE PRINCESS EVER!!! 
So we are excited. 
Taydem doesn't really know what to expect, but she's excited because I'm excited AND because Austyn is going AND because Nana and Papa are going AND she knows we are staying in a hotel AND because we colored these huge pictures of Arial the other night together!
(see below)
 
Just a little peak of what's on the other side of the highway of where we will build.
 
My dad's cows!
 
 This is Austyn. She loves going with my brother and feeding the cows.
 
 And this is Tenlee. She cool. As she rides in the stroller while I sweat to death!
 
 I believe Taydem's Arial stopped off some place and got a spray tan compared to mine.  Taydem says she also put some arm bands on her Arial to make her arms skinny. 
Where can I find some of these?

 
 And this is my niece Macy! Isn't she beautiful? This picture looks like it needs to be in a magazine or something.  It's a good action shot!

No comments: