Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Winning

Leven's volleyball team took home another championship trophy this past weekend.  They played in the Tyler Tournament with 32 total teams and came out as #1! They beat out Hallsville and Pine Tree on Saturday then beat Ft. Worth Saginaw in the championship bracket.  It was a little awkard playing against Pine Tree.  Of course I still clapped when Pine Tree did something good.  We got so close to those girls.  Tonight they play Spring Hill and Lindale.  It's a duel match and both of these teams have only one loss! I can't wait. Should be some really good volleyball. His record right now is 18-5!

Iesha Bryant, one of his middle blockers, committed to the University of Tennessee yesterday.  This is huge.  We are thrilled for her and I'm excited for Leven to sign another player at a big D-1 school.
 
 

 Austyn spent the night with us Saturday night.  So her and Taydem entertained themselves ALL day in the gym.  We had a little break so Leven took the team to the mall just to get out of the gym for a little while.  Taydem and Austyn pretended they were SuperGirls!


 
 
Friday night we headed to Jacksonville to watch some Carthage football.  It is very weird to me sitting in the stands with RED all around me.  I'm such a huge Tatum Eagle fan.  I felt like I was doing something wrong!! ha I'm gonna have to split my time up between these two schools.
 
 
Labor Day was a day for relaxing for me.  I seriously feel like a new woman today because of all the rest I got over the weekend.  It was def much needed.



No comments: