Wednesday, September 25, 2013

All You Need is LOVE

This is a picture of my two nieces Brittyn and Tyler.  Is this not the sweetest picture you have ever seen??  They say that every day when Tyler gets to daycare they run up and hug each other.  So this picture they caught them in action! I just love it.

Leven and his girls won their second district game last night.  Things are looking good! I pray they make it to the Regional Tournament. 

Our house is still for sale....gas is starting to kill us. 

Taydem had school pictures yesterday.  Can't wait to see them.  She practiced her smile for about 5 minutes the night before.  And we fought over what she was going to wear. O-M-G! That girl cracks me up!

Our church is putting on Gospel Night this Sunday night and I am singing one of my songs that I sing with the choir. 



No comments: