Thursday, September 12, 2013

He's a sweetie

I swear the days go by faster and faster. I feel like I can't keep up most days.  We have been busy at work so it's hard for me to take time to blog. 

I feel we "may" be closer to getting our house sold.  At least the same couple have now looked at our house twice.  This is a first! So keep praying and keep those fingers crossed that they are the ones!

Taydem is loving Kindergarten in Tatum.  Trever got to travel with the team yesterday for a double header in Tyler.  This past Sunday he didn't make the traveling team so we didn't go watch the game.  He didn't play and I know he's frustrated about that.  But he just has to work even harder to prove himself worthy. 

Leven's girls are still moving right along.  District starts next Friday for them.  Speaking of Leven, check out these flowers he sent to my work today.  I was completely shocked! Leven isn't really the flower type of guy if you know what I mean.  But these flowers were just beautiful and my office smells wonderful. He can be a sweetie when we really wants to be! AND.... I love him for it!!

No comments: