Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Football Season

Don't you just love football season! College football on Saturdays are the best in my book! This past Saturday my sister and her husband had a football party for the Texas ATM/Alabama game and then most of us stayed around for the Mayweather fight.  It was a long day of eating and playing outside.  I'm pretty sure every kid in the neighborhood made their way into Danin's yard.  We had a good time hanging out and catching up with friends. The Mayweather fight finally came on almost at midnight! We were all worn out but we had already paid for the fight so we wanted to stay up and watch it. And the fight wasn't even a good one! No one was knocked out, but Mayweather was declared the winner.




My little blonde nieces!
 

So Leven tells me yesterday a lady at his school was telling him how she has found him a woman to meet and possibly hook up with.  He said he let her go on and on and then had to break it to her that he was married! So then he tells me, "I've still got it!!" OMG! Pa-LEASE. So later on I sent him a test asking if he even wore his wedding ring while at work.  He sends me this picture back:


Leven has his last non district game tonight at home.  It's so hard to believe that he's already almost finished with another season of volleyball.  District play starts on Friday and then it's playoffs!

No comments: