Monday, September 23, 2013

Welcome to Fall

I am loving this Texas weather! This past weekend was by far the most enjoyable that we have had since last spring probably.  It all started last Friday with all that RAIN! And boy did East Texas need it.  Most of the counties "burn ban" was lifted, our lakes and ponds were filled and our yards were watered.  Our yard looks awesome right now.  Leven and I spent about 2 hours Saturday night working in the yard.  We had an Open House on Sunday and we wanted everything to look good.  My back was killing me that night though.  The flowerbeds are NOT my friend! I hate them actually! We ended up having 10 couples come to the Open House-which was surprising-but we were thankful.  Keep the prayers coming folks.  I feel like we are getting a little closer to finding a buyer. 


Saturday, Taydem and I went to my cousin Peyton's little boys birthday party- Gage.  It was at AirU and Taydem loves this place.  But what little kid wouldn't? She jumped and jumped and jumped! Check out that toe touch!! Leven spent most of Saturday in Rusk watching his 9th and JV volleyball teams in a tournament.  Both teams came home with the championship trophy.  He was proud! He said since the weather was so nice he cruised all the way to Rusk and back with the windows down and the sunroof open in the camaro! Leven works so hard at his job.  Tonight he's staying late to watch the 7th and 8th grade teams play.  He wants those girls to see that he cares not only for his Varisty but all the way down.  To build a program-this is what it takes!





Here she is again posing for the camera.  My sister-in-law and brother brought this little dress back from their vacation in St. Martin's and gave it to her for her birthday.  I won't let her wear it to school so she wore it all day yesterday.  She's just so dang cute!! And SASSY!




I'm leaving you today with a these two pictures.  Can you find Leven? And check out Leven's dad, Louie!! NO BEARD!! What? Then that last picture of Taydem looks so much like Leven! She's getting more and more freckles!
 

 
 
 
Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a
wonderful day and an even better week!

No comments: