Thursday, September 19, 2013

Curly sue

Last night we watched Tyler Junior College play against Panola Junior College in volleyball. Two of Leven's ex Pine Tree girls play for TJC and one plays for Panola. It was a great game and we loved watching his girls. So very proud of all three. TJC ended up winning in 4 games! It's crazy how that level of game is so much faster than high school. I love it!! Here's a pic of Leven and Emily!


I'm not sure if I posted these pics of Taydem's hair or not so I'm doing it now. She slept in these sponge roller thingys (not the pink kind we use to sleep in). These are like a cheetah print and they are long. After you roll some hair up you keep linking the rollers together. So it's mainly all on top of the head and it's easier to sleep. Well the next morning- Oh My Curly Sue! Her hair was short and curly. She hated it. She was so mad at me. Of course I thought it was funny and kept reassuring her that the curls would eventually fall out some. It was a hot mess!! Well by that evening- finally- the curls were beautiful!!








Happy Thursday Folks! Little humor for the day. This is sooooo me right now! (See below!!!!)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: